Avian, Swine, H1N1 Flu - Pandemics
Global panic is resulting in HUGE financial gains for some ... It's a case of "Consumer Beware"
The H1N1 scare of 2009 may very well go down as one of the biggest government and pharmaceutical scams ever!
Update: December 8, 2009 - reported by ABC News: A new analysis from Harvard University, using H1N1 deaths in the U.S. in the spring and projecting likely outcomes for this fall, suggests that the swine flu “pandemic” has been oversold. The new paper suggests swine flu was unlikely to create a severe epidemic. In light of this, officials have taken many steps that may have been unnecessary, including mass vaccinations. It is not clear how H1N1 will act in the coming months, but swine flu cases seem to have already hit their peak.
Information on the Swine Flu - later changed to H1N1:
Swine flu is a contagious respiratory disease, caused by a type-A influenza virus that affects pigs. The current strain contains genetic material of bird and pig versions of the flu. This virus causes seasonal flu outbreaks in infected humans.
Possible symptoms include: Fever of more than 100; coughing; runny nose and/or sore throat; aching joints; severe headaches, vomiting and/or diarrhea; lethargy and lack of appetite.
Putting things into perspective:
- Malaria causes around 350 to 500 million illnesses and more than one million deaths annually! It is one of the most severe public health problems globally. (Ref.: http://www.malarianomore.org). However, since there is little money to be made (no vaccines available), and it mainly affects developing countries - this appears to be a non-issue as far as the media is concerned.
- The regular flu is far more dangerous than the swine flu, as influenza now claims more lives each year than AIDS. Close to 40,000 people die from the flu and flu-related complications each year! (Ref.: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/01/07/health/main535605.shtml
- Swine Flu: As of Sunday, May 3, 2009, the WHO Web site reported 787 confirmed cases of swine flu in 17 countries and less than 200 deaths. It is important to note that nearly all suspected new cases have been reported as mild.
- Global Disease Map: http://healthmap.org/swineflu (also includes unconfirmed / suspected cases) ... http://www.nowpublic.com/health/swine-flu-pandemic-global-list-reported-cases-and-deaths
- In Britain, originally health authorities stated a worst-case scenario that as many as 65,000 could die from H1N1. However, as of November 2009, this number has been revised down twice and the prediction is now for around 1,000 deaths, way below the average annual toll of 4,000 to 8,000 deaths from seasonal winter flu.
Why all this Hype?
Accusations are made by the American, British and French media that the pandemic has been "hyped" by politicians who have major investments with the vaccine producers, as well as medical researchers seeking to further their own cause, boost research grants and line the pockets of drug companies.
- Medical Solutions (Links have been added to articles that outline the HUGE financial benefits gained by both political and corporate entities – and the question raises itself whether this staggering media craze on the Swine Flu was at least partially fueled by them ... But decide for yourself ...)
Vaccinations may be recommended or even become mandatory in some areas. This brings back memories of the 1976 swine flu fiasco when over 30 people died and several hundred people developed a paralyzing nerve disease (Guillain-Barré Syndrome) as a result of these vaccinations. (Ref. Time magazine Article, 4/27/2009)
Lung specialist Wolfgang Wodarg (a German health expert) gave a shocking warning about the safety of the swine flu vaccine. The nutrient solution for the vaccine consists of cancerous cells from animals and serious concerns have been raised about injecting these cells. The vaccine can also cause worse side effects than the actual swine flu virus. Sources: Bild.com August 21, 2009 Reuters August 22, 2009
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has officially stated that there will be as many as 30,000 serious, potentially lethal adverse reactions to the novel H1N1 vaccine, while the FDA guidelines for the novel H1N1 vaccine only require that it work in 3 out of every 10 recipients.
One key ingredients in flu vaccines (including the swine flu vaccine) is the diseased flesh of African Green Monkeys, as revealed in U.S. patent No. 5911998 - Method of producing a virus vaccine from an African green monkey kidney cell line: www.patentstorm.us/patents/5911998/claims.html
Some influenza vaccines contain:
- Formaldehyde - commonly used for embalming to disinfect and temporarily preserve human and animal remains. Formaldehyde is classified as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Mercury is extremely toxic. It can cause both chronic and acute poisoning
- Aluminum -- a neurotoxin that has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease
- Triton X-100 -- a detergent
- Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
- Betapropiolactone - a disinfectant, and
- Octoxinol 9 - a vaginal spermicide.
- Who benefits financially:
- www.bloomberg.com/apps/news? pid=20601087&sid=aAANWKsamO.A&refer=home
Anti-viral Drugs (Tamiflu):
Tamiflu is the only neuraminidase inhibitor approved for the treatment of influenza in the United States. Tamiflu treats influenza by trapping the influenza virus in cells that are already infected.
- Who benefits financially:
- One financial analyst estimates up to $388 million worth of Tamiflu sales in the near futurehttp://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/04/29/Swine-Flu.aspx#tamiflu
Official data states that Tamiflu - when used as directed (twice daily for 5 days) - ONLY reduces the duration of your influenza symptoms by 1 to 1 ½ days. One concern is that the use of anti-viral drugs could potentially be problematic as "Tamiflu and Relenza, for example, actually increase viral shedding from the nose, which could worsen a pandemic." (Ref.: http://articles.mercola.com)
There are serious side effects associated with the use of this drug, including deaths. (Ref.: Injury-law.freeadvice.com)
Elimination of Real and Perceived Disease Vectors
Laws should be passed against crowding animals into confined spaces under poor sanitary conditions. This alone will be a great start at reducing animal-to-animal as well as animal-human infection.
Global panic is prompting countries to take unreasonable and inhumane measures. For example, Egypt has now ordered the slaughter of the country's 300,000 pigs - even though there have been no reported cases of swine flu in that country yet. (Ref. Time magazine Article, 4/29/2009).
Many of us still remember these nightmarish visions of thousands of live birds being disposed of by throwing them into trash cans right on top of each other, when the Avian Flu was the "hot topic" of the day. At that time, President Bush warned us that two million Americans would die as a result of the bird flu. Please refer to: The Great Bird Flu Hoax
All this FOR WHAT? The avian flu never materialized -- draw your own conclusions about the dangers associated with the swine flu.
What you can do to protect yourself from diseases, including the flu ...
- Strengthen your immunesystem to prevent or at least minimize the effects of the common cold or flu
- Preventing or Curing the Incurable - Cancer, Infections and Toxin Overload - with Vitamin C!
Information contained on this website is provided as general reference only. For application to specific circumstances, professional advice should be sought.
GreenAndHealthy.Info strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date information; however, mistakes do happen. If you would like to correct or update any of the information, please send us an e-mail. THANK YOU!