Biting Mites in the News
Back to "Biting Mites" page
Symptoms ... Comments by Sufferers ... Prevention, Treatment Options & Useful Web Resources & Forums .. .What Didn't Help ... Causes ... Dealing with Infected Pet Birds (also provides good information applicable for human and pet treatment)
"In the News"& Relevant Websites:
- ABC News: CDC to Investigate Morgellons Mystery Sufferers Say Mysterious Colored Fibers Grow on Their Skin, Like Hair
- Family Returns Home After Bird Mite Invasion
- Dallas News: The Plague
- CNN Story "Morgellons - Medical Mystery"
- Daily Mail: Is this a disease or an episode of the X Files
- Popular Mechanics - "Making Their Skin Crawl" June 2005
- Outbreak of Pruritic Rashes Associated with Mites - Kansas
- Medical Mystery in Chicago - Strange bug bites landed more than 100 people in Chicago emergency rooms.
- Body Bugs Part II
- "Tiny Bugs Wreck Havoc; Report of Collembola as Human Parasites Supports Recent Research Findings" - www.headlice.org/news/2005/august/tiny_bugs_wreak_havoc.htm
- Full download mp3 -www.headlice.org/media/martingreen1.mp3
- Part I: www.headlice.org/media/martingreen1-a.mp3
- Part II: www.headlice.org/media/martingreen1-b.mp3
- Part III: www.headlice.org/media/martingreen1-c.mp3
- Part IV: www.headlice.org/media/martingreen1-4.mp3
- Are The Biting Mites Plaguing The Heartland A New Invasive Species?
- SilentSuperBug.com - Video footage about an environmentally resistant and contagious human pathogen.
- Even though the videos appear interesting to the layman; the narrator is not identified; the research facility, if there was one, is also not identified. The slides could have been made by looking at backyard soil or water under a microscope. There are lots of misspellings. This could have been a homemade video that at this point has little if any, scientific credibility.
- Six wolves succumb to manage in Wisconsin this winter.
- Reported Sightings of Black-tailed Deer Hair Loss Locations 2000
- Bears going bald, look like ' large rats' - A Florida Mystery
- Possible relationship between the hormonal status of these animals and their resistance to this parasitic mite infection
GreenAndHealthy.Info strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date information; however, mistakes do happen. If you would like to correct or update any of the information, please send us an e-mail. THANK YOU!